Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Angel Fire Food & Wine Roundup Aug 24-27, 2017

The Angel Fire Food & Wine Roundup is bringing together celebrity chefs, whiskey and wine makers, brewmeisters and musicians to Angel Fire, New Mexico, for your tasting and sipping pleasure. 

Angel Fire Resort courtesy photo
Forage for mushrooms in the surrounding tall-pine forests with culinary masters, listen to music while sipping wine or be part of entertaining cooking demonstrations. It's all happening August 24-27 when foodies, bev enthusiasts and music lovers converge in the southern Rocky Mountains. 

Angel Fire Resort courtesy photo
I'll be there to celebrate this last of summer blast. While I sip and swirl, hubby Dan will be downhill mountain biking at the Angel Fire Resort. What better way to ride the mountains than to get a chairlift ride up? 

We'll both attend the dutch oven cooking demonstration before he heads back to the woods for some zip lining. 
Angel Fire Resort courtesy photo
I'll hang out near the lake and get one of my favorite cookbooks signed by author and foodie radio show host Cheryl Alters Jamison. I'm sure to learn a lot at the whiskey tasting and I can't wait to saddle up to some Northern New Mexican cuisine or southwest BBQ. There's something for every one.
Angel Fire Resort courtesy photo
For the full lineup of events and guest chefs go to: www.angelfirefoodandwine.com
Angel Fire Resort courtesy photo
I'll be changing my flipflops for cowboys boots as I head up to the mountains of New Mexico -- a perfect transition of summer into fall. Why don't you join me?

Purchase tickets here: www.angelfirefoodandwine.com/ 

Stacey "Vagabonding Lulu" Wittig, a travel writer, writes about food, wine and walking from her home near the Grand Canyon.

 Wine tasting. wine festival, foodie event, guest chef

No comments: