Cocktails, shopping and gifts for a movie-themed Arizona Girl’s Night Out
Get the girlfriends together for a “Girl’s Night Out” at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa to celebrate the highly-anticipated movie premiere of “The Twilight Saga, New Moon: The Movie” on Friday, Nov. 20. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or just a night out with the girls, the Scottsdale, Arizona resort is offering a weekend inspired by this blockbuster movie.
You'll enjoy an exclusive “Girl’s Night Out” with specialty themed cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, shopping event with select retailers from adjacent Kierland Commons, and a private screening of the latest movie in “The Twilight Saga.” Additionally, each guest will take home a special “Vampire-Chic Gift Bag” to complete the mystifying night to remember.
Individual tickets for the Resort’s “Girls Night Out” Event to celebrate the release of “The Twilight Saga, New Moon: The Movie” are available for $75 per person and include:
- Special registration at the Resort’s “Kierland Mining Co.”
- “Twi-tini” Cocktails sponsored by Alliance Beverage and hors d'oeuvres at Dreamweaver’s Canyon Courtyard
- “New Goth” Fashion Show featuring “Twilight-inspired” fall looks
- Transportation and tickets to see the new Twilight movie at Harkins 101
- “Vampire-Chic Gift Bag” (one per guest)
- Kierland Commons Shopping event with select retailers including LATHER, Ruby Boutique, Cos Bar and Stash
- A chance to win private transportation to the theater with Sanderson Volvo’s “What Drives Edward” promotion
Individual tickets for this girls getaway are based upon limited availability. This Scottsdale, AZ event is available to guests 21-years-old and up. To purchase individual tickets call 480-624-1202.
What Drives Edward? Sanderson Volvo will be on hand at this “Girl’s Night Out” event inspired by “The Twilight Saga, New Moon: The Movie” to show guests what “drives” Edward. The Volvo XC60 and C30, the models Edward drives in the movie, will be on display during the event and Sanderson Volvo will be offering two lucky guests the chance to receive private transportation to the movie with a friend! One grand prize winner will have the chance to drive a Volvo for the entire weekend.
Guests can make it a Girl’s Getaway and stay the night on The Westin Kierland’s “Girls Night Out” Resort Package starting at $249 a night, based on double occupancy. The “Girl’s Night Out” Resort Package includes:
- Entry for two guests to “Girl’s Night Out” evening event on Nov. 20, including transportation and tickets to see “The Twilight Saga, New Moon: The Movie.”
- One-night stay at The Westin Kierland for the night of Friday, Nov. 20
- Rates starting from $249 per night based on double occupancy
- Late check-out, based on availability at check-in
To book the “Girl’s Night Out” Resort Package call 800-354-5892 and ask for promo code: NEWMOON. Rate is based on two adults 21-years-old and up, and is subject to availability. Additional cost of $75 per person will apply for additional individuals staying on the package. Access will not be granted to the event and or the movie without advanced reservations. Package can only be booked by calling the Resort directly.